What is Al-Anon?
Al‑Anon is a mutual support program for people whose lives have been affected by someone else’s drinking. By sharing common experiences and applying the Al-Anon principles, families and friends of alcoholics can bring positive changes to their individual situations, whether or not the alcoholic admits the existence of a drinking problem or seeks help.
- Tips on How to Rebuild Your Life and Career After Addiction
- September Is National Recovery Month: Here’s to Hope, Health & a Good Life
- More Deadly than Guns, Car Crashes or HIV/AIDs—Overdose Deaths Reach Staggering New Heights
- Should You Move Into Sober Living? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Self Care in Recovery: Learning to Eat Well