Category: Heroin Anonymous
What is HA?
Heroin Anonymous (HA) is a fellowship of men and women who have found a better way of life, free from heroin addiction. Our fellowship is based on a twelve-step program of recovery—and if you wish to join us, we are here to share what we have found. There are no dues or fees for membership; the only requirement is a desire to stay sober. We are here to assist the next person seeking help with their own addiction.
Heroin Anonymous-Needle in the Hay
- Tips on How to Rebuild Your Life and Career After Addiction
- September Is National Recovery Month: Here’s to Hope, Health & a Good Life
- More Deadly than Guns, Car Crashes or HIV/AIDs—Overdose Deaths Reach Staggering New Heights
- Should You Move Into Sober Living? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Self Care in Recovery: Learning to Eat Well