Category: Overeaters Anonymous
What is OA?
Overeaters Anonymous is a Fellowship of individuals who, through shared experience, strength, and hope, are recovering from compulsive overeating. We welcome everyone who wants to stop eating compulsively. There are no dues or fees for members; we are self-supporting through our own contributions, neither soliciting nor accepting outside donations. OA is not affiliated with any public or private organization, political movement, ideology, or religious doctrine; we take no position on outside issues. Our primary purpose is to abstain from compulsive eating and compulsive food behaviors and to carry the message of recovery through the Twelve Steps of OA to those who still suffer.
- Tips on How to Rebuild Your Life and Career After Addiction
- September Is National Recovery Month: Here’s to Hope, Health & a Good Life
- More Deadly than Guns, Car Crashes or HIV/AIDs—Overdose Deaths Reach Staggering New Heights
- Should You Move Into Sober Living? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Self Care in Recovery: Learning to Eat Well