Dr. Paul O., the author of the Big Book Story titled Acceptance Was The Answer, shares his hilarious take on the Alcoholics Anonymous 20 Questions of Drinking. In this short recording, Dr. Paul changes the word “Drinking” to “Thinking.” Enjoy!
20 Questions of Thinking
1. Do you lose time from work due to your thinking?
2. Is your thinking making your home life unhappy?
3. Do you think because you are shy with other people?
4. Is thinking affecting your reputation?
5. Have you ever felt remorse after thinking?
6. Have you gotten into financial difficulties as a result of thinking?
7. Do you turn to lower companions and an inferior environment when thinking?
8. Does your thinking make you careless of your family’s welfare?
9. Has your ambition decreased since thinking?
10. Do you crave to think at a definite time daily?
11. Do you want to think the next morning?
12. Does thinking cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
13. Has your efficiency decreased since thinking?
14. Is thinking jeopardizing your job or business?
15. Do you think to escape from worries or trouble?
16. Do you think alone?
17. Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of thinking?
18. Has your physician ever treated you for thinking?
19. Do you think to build up your self-confidence?
20. Have you ever been to a hospital or institution on account of thinking?
Just something to think about.